New Jedi Academy
STOP… Hammer Time!
This page is intended for those wishing to run an adventure or for rules/information outside of character (OOC).
THESE ARE ALL EXPERIMENTAL AS OF THIS TIME
Logs: adding information in some sort of narrative to the Adventure Log or significant and useful information to the wiki will garner the character Level x 25 EXP or a Force Point.
Character: creating a character page with stats, short background and picture is worth character level x 75 EXP.
DM Benefits: if you run a game with out your character present then your character can gain EXP equivalent to the EXP earned in the adventure and a Force Point for his character.
Food For All: if you bring snacks to the game you gain a Force Point that must be used during that session.
Nature: all characters should have a defining nature which is a single word that describes them. Example: Bryn’s nature is “Inquisitive” or Vis’s nature might be “Disciplined”. These words should help describe character action and some sort of benefit should occur if played properly (Extra Force Points?).
- A good DM brings the action to life with narration, acting, and dialogue
- A good DM pulls no punches when it comes to challenging the players
- A good DM builds problems and lets the players create solutions to them. (In other words, the DM avoids rigid, single-solution challenges.)
- A good DM balances risks versus rewards
- A good DM reacts to the players and allows their decisions to affect the world, alter an NPC’s course of action, or otherwise matter to the game